“Personal information” refers to personal information as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, i.e., information that can be used to identify a specific living individual, including but not limited to name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other descriptive information, or to information that can be used to identify a specific individual from the said information (personally identifying information).
２．Method of acquisition of personal information
Our company may request that you input personal information such as company name, personal name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, etc. on our inquiries page, and we may ask that you provide such information to the necessary extent.
3．Usage of personal information
The purposes for which our company uses personal information are as follows.
- Provision and operation of our company’s products and services.
- Responding to inquiries from customers. (This includes confirming the customer’s identity.)
- Sending e-mail notifications to customers informing them of new products, exhibitions, updates, and other services on offer from TAIYU.
- Notification of maintenance or important matters, etc.
4．Changes to the purposes of use
- Our company shall only change the purposes of use in circumstances where it can be reasonably recognized that there is continuity with the previous purposes of use.
- In the event of a change to the purposes of use, the post-change purposes will be posted on this website or a notification will be sent to customers/users according to the method designated by our company.
5．Provision of personal information to third parties
- Our company shall not provide personal information to any third party without attaining the consent of the customer. This shall not, however, apply in circumstances where such provision is permitted under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other relevant laws and regulations.
In the following circumstances, however, the party to which the information in question is provided shall not be considered to constitute a third party.
- (1) Our company outsources the handling of the personal information in full or in part within the scope necessary to fulfill the purposes of use
- (2) Our company shares personal information in connection to the continuance of business following a merger or other such reason
6. Management of personal information
- Our company shall endeavor to maintain personal information in an up-to-date and accurate state.
- We will take every possible security measure to prevent leaks, loss, and unauthorized usage of personal information.
7. Correction, deletion, and cessation of use of personal information
- If your personal information held by our company is incorrect, you may request that our company correct, add to, or delete your personal information in accordance with the procedures established by our company.
- In the event that a customer requests the cessation of use or deletion of their personal information for reasons such as the information being handled outside the designated purposes of use or the information being obtained by improper means, our company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- In the event that our company receives a request under the preceding two paragraphs and deems it necessary to comply with the said request, our company shall take action on the relevant personal information without delay, and shall notify the customer of having taken such action.
8. Inquiries desk
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact our inquiries desk at the following:
TAIYU CO., LTD. General Affairs Department
Tel. : +81-6-6393-2251